AKWAPOLY JOURNAL OF COMMUINCATION AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (APJOCASR)
The Akwa Ibom state Polyechnic, Ikot Osurua is publishing a multi-disciplinary journal, APJOCASR to cater for the interest of students, researchers and academics. The Journal will serve as a platform for research in all areas of practical communication, science, technology and engineering fields.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Articles should be written in MS-word (doc or docx format only) typed 12 points font size, 1.5 spacing, Times Romans and should exceed 15 pages of A4 paper.
- All articles should be preceded by an abstract of not more than 150 words and 5 to 8 keywords.
- Articles should conform to the latest APA citation. Please visit www.apastyle.org to learn more about the APA citation style.
- Articles should be divided into introduction, review of related literature, main body, findings, conclusion and recommendation(s). Science-related articles in addition to the above, should include materials/methodology as well as results / discussion.
- Maximum number of authors is Four
- Pages should be numbered consecutively throughout. The 15 pages should contain the title of the article, full name of author(s), address, status. Page 2 should only contain the abstract and keywords to enhance blind peer preview.
- Closing date for submission of articles for consideration in this edition is 15th October 2016
Forward electronically to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or soft and hard copy to the journal secretariat.
Contributors shall pay a no-refundable processing fee of N4,000.00 (Four thousand naira only) Download Pdf